[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: Regarding Bras for Hope Drive

John johnh50 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 19 14:13:09 UTC 2017

FYI.

Thank you Evelyn.

John

From: Valdez, Evelyn [mailto:Evelyn.Valdez at va.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 10:38 PM
To: johnh50 at verizon.net
Subject: Regarding Bras for Hope Drive

John,

Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, Belle Mode Intimates , a
lingerie store at Fairfax Corner in Fairfax that I frequent will be holding
their 4th annual Bras for Hope Drive on Saturday, Nov. 4th. Gently used bras
are collected every year for women with breast cancer. Last year, 1, 100
bras were collected thanks to everyone's input.  That is the weekend of our
state convention and this will be the first time that I won't be able to
make it. Therefore, I am collecting new and gently used bras if anyone wants
to donate, you may bring it to the chapter meeting on Thursday, October 19th
because I will be dropping off the bras on Friday, October 20th.

Thanking you in advance for your support.

With warmest Regards,

Evelyn Valdez