[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Chapter Picnic

John johnh50 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 7 19:06:31 UTC 2017

Hello,

A reminder the chapter picnic will take place on Saturday September 16 from
3:00 until 7:00.

The cost is $20 and as usual if you are unable to afford the cost, contact
me and the chapter will help.

I do not want anyone to miss the fun and fellowship.

The picnic will take place at our home, 810 22nd street South, Arlington, VA
22202.

The deadline to RSVP to Sarah is Wednesday September13.

See Sarah's note below and sign-up to see what she is offering.

John

Believe it or not, Sandy and I will be their!

Reminder:

The Chapter Fall Picnic is coming up on Saturday September 16th from 3-7pm
and I'm giving out a prize for the first ten people to rsvp before the
deadline. Tracy and Sharon already get one so that means there is nine more
to go, but I'll give out ten more. So get those rsvp in ASAP!!! This is not
hard folks, Just let me know and well now, or we won't have a party.