[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Book Club for October and November

John johnh50 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 19 20:35:38 UTC 2017

Hello Friends and Book Lovers,

I lost some of our names and dates from the book club discussion.  However,
this will get us started.  We can rebuild the  rest when I get back from our
cruise.  If you want to reconstruct please feel free to do so.

October 3, 2017 Nancy at her home.

1 Red notice: a true story of high finance, murder, and one man's fight for
justice

DB81510

Browder, Bill. Reading time: 14 hours, 0 minutes.

Read by Gary Tipton.

Biography

World History and Affairs

Investment fund manager Browder describes growing up in a family

of dedicated communists (his grandfather was 1936 CPUSA

presidential candidate Earl Browder), his early career in finance,

investment work in Russia, the murder by police of his attorney,

Sergei Magnitsky, after they challenged official corruption, and his

quest for justice. 2015

the murder by police of his attorney, Sergei Magnitsky, after they
challenged official

corruption, and his quest for justice. 2015  .

November 7, 2017 Annette John and  Sandy's home

2 The Nest DB84406

Sweeney, Cynthia D'Aprix. Reading time: 9 hours, 32 minutes.

Read by Gabra Zackman.

Annette the nest march

Family

Bestsellers

Four adult siblings were all counting on getting their piece of a trust fund
soon.

Everything changes when reckless sibling Leo gets into an accident while
drunk and

high, injuring his nineteen-year-old passenger. Now their joint inheritance
is in

jeopardy. Some strong language and some descriptions of sex. Bestseller.
2016.