[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Book Club

John johnh50 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 20 15:13:25 UTC 2017

Hello Again,

Please disregard the last book club message.  Some of us are getting old and
this proves it was time to retire.

Nancy points out to me, that we decided the October meeting will be on
October 3 at her home.  The book is

Red notice: a true story of high finance, murder, and one man's fight for
justice

DB81510

Browder, Bill. Reading time: 14 hours, 0 minutes.

Read by Gary Tipton.

Biography

World History and Affairs

Investment fund manager Browder describes growing up in a family

of dedicated communists (his grandfather was 1936 CPUSA

presidential candidate Earl Browder), his early career in finance,

investment work in Russia, the murder by police of his attorney,

Sergei Magnitsky, after they challenged official corruption, and his

quest for justice. 2015

the murder by police of his attorney, Sergei Magnitsky, after they
challenged official

corruption, and his quest for justice. 2015  .

The November meeting has been changed to November 14 because November 7 is
election day.

The book is Hillbilly Elegy and the discussion will be led by Patty.

I apologize for the confusion and hope this is finally correct.