[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Book Club April Meeting

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Sun Apr 1 18:38:15 UTC 2018

Hello book lovers,

The Potomac Chapter book club will meet on Tuesday April 3 at the home of John and Sandy Halverson, 810 22nd Street South, Arlington, VA 22202, time 7:00 pm.

Our book for this month is A Bag of Marbles, about two young brothers during the Nazi occupation of France.  It is an old book, written more than 40 years ago.  It has recently been released as a graphic novel for young people.

Given its age, book club questions appear not to be available.  Instead, Annette has developed a few questions and we have our generic fiction questions we use on earlier ocations.

I have attached both sets of questions in one file.

Also, we are ordering from Marino's restaurant for dinner.  The menu is attached.

Please give me your menu requests by 5:00 pm on Tuesday and I will call them in at approximately 5:45 pm.