[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Sunday's Brief Fundraising Discussion and Other Matters

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Fri Aug 3 14:20:45 UTC 2018

Hello Colleagues,

1 At last week's board meeting we decided to have a fundraising discussion geared toward our auction on Sunday August 5.  The time is 3:00 pm, phone 605-475-4000 participant code 164097.

Everyone is invited.

2 The time of our fundraising auction is rapidly approaching.  Please contact Sarah and tell her you plan to attend.  If the $25 is a barrier, let me know and the chapter will pick up the cost.  I want everyone interested in our fellowship and a good time to join us.  Lack of funds should not be a barrier.  You do not have to bid to have a good time.  However, everyone should be able to obtain an item for the auction.  As I have mentioned before, obtaining items helps us raise money as much as bidding.  The date is August 18 at 3:00 pm, cost $25, location: Turnberry Towers, 1881 North Nash Street, Arlington VA.  It is one block from the Rosslyn metro station.

3 Mark your calendars.  We have an exciting meeting planned for August 9.  Chris Danielsen of our staff in Baltimore will make a presentation of NFB branding.  I heard is presentation on this subject a few months ago, and not expecting much, I was enthralled!  His discussion is exciting.
4 I would like a volunteer to bring snacks on August 9.  It is greatly appreciated.

Speak with you on Sunday.

Thank you.