[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Auction

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Sun Aug 12 15:22:53 UTC 2018

Colleagues,

Our fundraising auction is next Saturday at the Turnberry Towers 1881 North Nash Street, Arlington Virginia.  The start time is 3:00 pm and we will conclude between 6:00 and 7:00 pm.

The cost is $25 to cover room cost and Food.  I want everyone in our chapter and friends to join us.  If the cost is a barrier let me know and the Potomac Chapter will cover your cost.  This is such a great time to share fellowship I want everyone to join us.

Please let Sarah know if you plan to participate by Wednesday.  If you need financial help contact me.

Finally, if you have auction items please email Carl and Nancy with descriptions.

Thank you.