[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Hello Lit Lovers

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Sat Feb 3 17:16:15 UTC 2018

Once again it is time for our monthly book club meeting.  It is scheduled for Tuesday February 6 at our home.

810 22nd Street South, Arlington Virginia 22202.  We  will start at 7:00 pm.

Questions are attached for the book, Three Cups of Tea.

We will order dinner from LeBitola (menu attached).  Please email or call your order to me by 5:00 pm on Tuesday.  I plan to order at about 5:45.  The order should arrive by 6:30 pm.

Attachments