[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Wine Tasting Fundraiser

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Sat Feb 10 20:23:43 UTC 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Save the date.

At last Thursday's Potomac Chapter meeting we decided to hold our wine tasting fund raiser on March  3 at the Bistro 360.  Please save the date.

The Bistro manager says any Saturday is  fine.

if in the next couple of days some of you have a compelling reason for a different date let me know.  The 3rd of March was the consensus date agreed to by the chapter.

Unfortunately, any Saturday we choose, someone is unable to join us.  We will do the best we can to maximize attendance.