[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Transportation to Richmond Seminar

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Tue Jan 9 18:28:45 UTC 2018

Good Afternoon Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that we have up to 21 seats available for transportation from Northern Virginia to the Richmond Seminar and NFBV board meeting.

Most persons are traveling round trip, but a few are one way.  Note that Carl is on the list but I know he is driving.  His van holds 6 passengers.

It appears 21 are going and 18 returning.

  1.  Carl KNOETTNER
  2.  Tracy Soforenko
  3.  Derek Manners
  4.  John Halverson
  5.  Sandy Halverson
  6.  Luke Schwinck
  7.  Nancy Yeager
  8.  Sean McMahon
  9.  Harold Wilson
  10. Joanne Wilson
  11. Evelyn Valdez
  12. Fred Schroeder
  13. John Bailey
  14. Bobby Cohen
  15. Sarah Patnaude
  16. Mark Canamaso (Pick up at Prince William Rappahannock Transportation Center PRTC)
  17. Michael Kasey (Pick up at Fredericksburg Hospitality House)

18 Joe Hobson

I don't have any further information from the Fredericksburg chapter.  Michael, will anyone  else need a ride from Fredericksburg?  If someone drops off the list, we will have additional seats.

Just attending the Board of Directors meeting on January 15

Brian Miller
Deepa Goraya
Kathryn Webster

Just requiring a return trip on Tuesday, January 16
Billie Ruth Schlank

We plan to make stops in Arlington, Alexandria, somewhere in the Fairfax area, Prince William Rappahannock Transportation Center PRTC and Hospitality House.

I can be reached on 703-3791141 (h), 703-867-6400 (m), email jwh100 at verizon.net