[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Research Study

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Fri Mar 2 15:41:04 UTC 2018

Hello Colleagues,

Evelyn has asked me to distribute this request for blind persons to participate in a research study.

See below.

John

If you could please distribute this research study announcement far and wide to your networks to assist my friend, Ali.
Much appreciated

Sent from Evelyn's iPhone 📧

Begin forwarded message: