[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] March Potomac Chapter Meeting

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Tue Mar 6 18:58:47 UTC 2018

Good Afternoon,

This is a reminder that the Potomac Chapter NFBV will meet at 7:00 pm, March 8 at St. George's Episcopal Church.  The address is 915 North Oakland Street, Arlington Virginia.

We plan to thoroughly discuss the new Code of Conduct approved by the Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind.  We will recap our successful wine tasting at the Bistro 360 and begin planning for our Spring auction.  Our nominating  and audit committees will be announced.

Remember dues are to be paid by  the end of our March meeting in order to vote  in our April elections.

As usual snacks will be available.

Note that the church is two blocks from the  Virginia Square Metro station.

1.  As you leave the escalator turn 180 degrees and walk to Fairfax Drive.

2 Turn left and walk to Nelson.

3 Cross Nelson with Fairfax Drive on your right.  Note even though Nelson has little traffic, there is a traffic signal at this intersection.

4 Continue down Fairfax Drive to the next street, Oakland.

5 Turn left on Oakland and make a left through a small parking lot to the church door.