[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Chapter Board Meeting

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Tue May 29 14:05:50 UTC 2018

Good Morning,

We have a consensus about when to hold our chapter board meeting.

It will take place  at John and Sandy's home, Saturday June 2 between noon and 4:00 pm.  We  will serve  a light lunch.

The address is 810 22nd Street South, Arlington, VA 22202.

If you are planning to attend the Six Dot Dash please bring your luggage and Carl will meet you at our home at 4:00 pm.

Bring your ideas and be prepared to work.

As usual anyone else in the chapter is welcome.  Please let me know by the evening of May 31 if you plan to attend.

Thank you.