[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Holiday Party Menu

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Wed Nov 21 15:44:56 UTC 2018

Hello Colleagues,

Save  the date, Potomac Chapter Holiday Party

Date: Thursday, December 13, 2018

Location: Bone Fish Grill

Address: 1101 South Joyce  Street, Arlington, Virginia 22202

Time: 6:00 PM until 10:00 PM

Cost: $30 includes tip and tax

RSVP: to Sarah Blumberg by December 11

Phone: 202-427-4814

Email: sarahblumberg at gmail.com<mailto:sarahblumberg at gmail.com>

Now, to the most important part.  The menu is below.

SOUP OR SALAD
House Salad Our salad mix tossed with a citrus herb Vinaigrette, grape tomatoes, Kalamata olives, hearts of palm and topped with pepita seeds
Classic Caesar Salad romaine lettuce tossed with our house-made Caesar dressing and croutons

ENTRÉE
6oz ATLANTIC SALMON* Served with your choice of Mango Salsa or Lemon Butter sauce
LILY'S CHICKEN Sautéed spinach, goat cheese and artichoke hearts topped with lemon basil butter
PECAN PARMESAN-CRUSTED RAINBOW TROUT Artichoke hearts, fresh basil and lemon butter
VEGETARIAN PASTA Cavatappi pasta, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, and asparagus tossed in a creamy pesto sauce

SIGNATURE SIDES
Garlic Whipped Potatoes Potatoes Au Gratin
Jasmine Rice French Green Beans

DESSERTS
Key Lime Pie with roasted pecan crust
Jen's Jamaican Coconut Pie Creamy coconut custard, Myer's Rum sauce and fresh whipped cream
Macadamia Nut Brownie Flourless brownie, raspberry sauce, vanilla ice cream, sprinkled with macadamia nuts

I hope to see everyone at this festive event.  Happy holidays!

John Halverson, Ph.D., President
Potomac Chapter