[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Membership Call Party

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Thu Oct 4 14:49:14 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone!

I hope your week is off to a great start!

Many of us found the Federation through a personal connection. For many, someone personally invited us to a NFB event. The power of personal connection cannot be stressed enough! This is where I need your help!

This Sunday, October 7, the Halversons have offered up their home for a Membership Calling Party. Yes, I am asking you to come join us as we pick up the phone and check in on our members and ask if they are going to convention. The simple act of just checking in on our members and providing that personal invitation to convention can go a long way.

So come join as at the home of John and Sandy Halverson (810 22nd South Street Arlington, VA 22202) at 3 PM as we connect with our members. And if building the Federation isn't enough incentive, there will be pizza!

We need your charm and enthusiasm!

Sarah Patnaude
Corresponding Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Virginia
patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com<mailto:patnaude.sarah at yahoo.com>
(804) 591-6153
www.nfb.org<http://%3cbr/%3ewww.nfb.org>
www.nfbv.org<http://%3cbr/%3ewww.nfbv.org>
Follow us on Twitter @NFBVirginia
Find us on Facebook @NationalFederationoftheBlindofVirginia
Live the life you want.
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work