[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Save the Date November 4, Virginia Association of Blind Students Fund Raiser

John Halverson johnh50 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 19 14:59:58 UTC 2018

Colleagues,

The Virginia Association of Blind Students is  holding a fund raising
opportunity at the Chipotle at 2201 Crystal Drive NO. 100 from 4:00 to 8:00
Pm on Sunday November 4. 1/3rd of what you spend for dinner goes to our
student division.

  The  flyer is below and attached.  Note that the original PDF flyer has
been changed to a text document to make it easier to read with JAWS.

  See you there.

John

DO GOOD WITH BURRITOS

Join us at our restaurant for a fundraiser to support National

Association Of Blind Students. Just come in to the Chipotle at

2231 Crystal Dr. 100 in Arlington on Sunday, November 4th

from 4:00pm to 8:00pm. Bring in this flyer, show it on your

smartphone or tell the cashier you're supporting the cause to

make sure that 33% of the proceeds will be donated to

National Association Of Blind Students.

Online orders will not be included in the fundraiser total. To ensure your
purchase is counted in the fundraiser, be sure to

order and pay in-restaurant. Gift card purchases during fundraisers do not
count towards total donated sales, but purchases

made with an existing gift card will count.