[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] September Chapter Meeting

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Tue Sep 11 17:57:04 UTC 2018

Hello Colleagues and Friends,

This is a reminder that the Potomac Chapter NFBV will meet at 7:00 pm, September 13  at St. George's Episcopal Church.  The address is 915 North Oakland Street, Arlington Virginia.

One of our strong members, Kathryn Webster is offering a trivia program.  Do you know your Federation history?  We will also discuss an October meet the blind activity, take an overview of our auction, as well as explore other items.

We will have a  philosophy of blindness discussion and of course have some snacks.

If you are available, I hope you are able to join me for dinner at 5:30 pm on Thursday September 13 at Cosi, 3503 Fairfax Drive.  It is on the corner across Monroe and Fairfax Drive from the Virginia Square Metro.

See you at Cosi and or at the meeting.

John

Note that the church is two blocks from the  Virginia Square Metro station.
1.  As you leave the Virginia Square Metro escalator turn 180 degrees and walk to Fairfax Drive.

2 Turn left and walk to Nelson.

3 Cross Nelson with Fairfax Drive on your right.  Note even though Nelson has little traffic, there is a traffic signal at this intersection.

4 This month, after crossing Nelson Street turn left with Fairfax Drive behind you.

5 The church is on your right. Pass the opening with steps leading up to the sanctuary. Turn right at the second opening and walk a short distance.  You will approach doors.  Knock and you will be admitted.

Thank you.