[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Nominating Committee Report

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Tue Apr 9 14:14:23 UTC 2019

Hello Colleagues,

Below is the 2019 nominating committee report for the Potomac Chapter.

I want to thank the committee.  Patty Droppers was chair, Sean McMahon, and Deepa Goraya served as members.

As you will see below, the recommendations show our reliance on young emerging leaders, new faces to our chapter but not new to our Federation and seasoned leaders.

President: John Halverson.

First Vice President: Kathryn Webster.

Second Vice President: Deepa Goraya.

Recording Secretary: Christine Glassman.

Corresponding Secretary: Angie Matney.

Treasurer: Sean McMahon.

Board Members:

Position #1: Naim Abu-El Hawa.

Position #2: Sarah Blumberg.

Position #3: Nick Petrillo.

Delegate to the NFBV Board: John Halverson.

Alternate Delegate to the Nfbv Board: Kathryn Webster.

John Halverson, Ph.D.