[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: Pride and Joy Play

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Fri Apr 19 14:36:43 UTC 2019

FYI.

John

From: Lane, Cynthia R [mailto:Cynthia.R.Lane at hud.gov]
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2019 8:35 AM
To: jwh100 at outlook.com
Subject: Pride and Joy Play

Good morning,

Please share with your members...

For Immediate Distribution...
Promoted by the NFB of DC Sports, Recreation and Travel Division in conjunction with the I3S Support Group
Pride and Joy (Play)
>From the secret diary of Anna Gordy Gaye comes the greatest Motown love story never told...Pride and Joy - the untold love story of Anna Gordy Gaye and iconic R&B singer, Marvin Gaye.  This musical includes 28 songs from the legendary Motown catalogue including Marvin Gaye's greatest hits.  Come witness the love, drama and journey behind the man and his music!
Appropriate for people of all ages.
Thursday, May 9, 2019 at 7:30 pm
National Theatre, 1321 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20004
Run time: 2 hours, 30 minutes with intermission.
Tickets: $55 per person (Balcony)
Note: A special request for audio description has been submitted.
All interested parties must speak or email Mr. Tajuan Farmer
(Group Coordinator) by no later than 5:00 PM, Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at: (202) 255-2416 or via email at: Tajuan.farmer at gmail.com<mailto:Tajuan.farmer at gmail.com>.
Full payment must be made no later than Thursday, May 2, 2019. Payment will be accepted in the form of a check or money order made payable to:
Mr. Tajuan Farmer
Mailing address: 1812 H Place, NE, Washington, DC 20002.
If you wish to make payment in an alternative format, please reach out to Tajuan to determine if arrangements can be made.
Hope you can join us!