[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] January Minutes and Treasurer's Report

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Thu Feb 14 14:59:51 UTC 2019

Hello,

Note the chapter received $1,000 from the Arlington Kiwanis Club yesterday.  Thank you Kiwanis!

Also, we collected $251 at our holiday party for the church feeding program.  That is a great response.

Attached are the January minutes and treasurer's report.

Thank you Sean and Sarah.

See you this evening.