[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] 2019-2020 Potomac Chapter Book Club

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Thu Jul 18 14:13:38 UTC 2019

Hello,

It is time to begin thinking about our choice of books for the 2019-2020 Potomac Chapter book club.

Please forward your ideas to me and I will send them out to our mailing list for consideration.

Let's try to meet by telephone on August 18 to decide.

Remember that books must be on BARD for consideration.

Carl already has some suggestions.  I know at least one is on Bard.  I will send that suggestion out later today.

Happy Reading,