[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Carl's First Book Recommendation

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Fri Jul 19 18:07:29 UTC 2019

Here is Carl's first recommendation.

The color of law: a forgotten history of how our government segregated America DB92052<https://nlsbard.loc.gov/nlsbardprod/download/detail/srch/DB92052>
Rothstein, Richard. Reading time: 9 hours, 35 minutes.
Read by Adam Grupper.

Social Sciences

Historian argues that American cities did not become racially divided due to de facto segregation but due to housing and lending policies put in place by local, state, and federal governments. Examines public housing, racial zoning, home ownership, white flight, suppressed incomes, and more. Unrated. Commercial audiobook. 2017.
Download The color of law: a forgotten history of how our government segregated America <https://nlsbard.loc.gov/nlsbardprod/download/book/srch/DB92052>

Please send me your recommendations and I will forward them.