[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: [NFBV-Announce] Details on August 17 NFB of Virginia Membership Seminar and Board of Directors Meeting with President Riccobono

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Tue Jul 30 15:34:41 UTC 2019

Colleagues,

A friendly reminder that the deadline for making lunch reservations for the August 17 board meeting is July 31.  No later reservations will be honored.  Contact by email Mausam Mehta at mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com<mailto:mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com> to make your reservation.

If you order a lunch but choose not to attend the board meeting, you will still be liable for the lunch cost because the hotel charges us for each lunch ordered.

If you need a hotel room, the deadline is also July 31.  Make  your reservation directly with the hotel.  See below for complete details.

See you at the board meeting.
John