[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] A Great Day, Our Tech Fair

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Thu Jun 27 15:09:54 UTC 2019

Hello Colleagues and Friends,

I Echo Nancy in saying what a great tech fair our chapter held on Saturday June 22.

We demonstrated many high and low tech items blind persons use to make our lives better.  We met new people and our information was received with enthusiasm.

This was a great activity and it is exciting to know that so many chapter members willingly lent their support through participating.

We had attendance of approximately 25 people from the community.  I thought that was a great number as we had time to give individual attention to each person.

A special thanks to Nancy who ably served as coordinator.  Also thanks to the committee who did the planning and to those who made the fair a success through demonstrating technology.

Now on to our next project.