[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: METRO

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Sun May 19 15:43:22 UTC 2019

Joe Hobson asked me to send  this out.

Thank you Joe.

John

From: Joe Hobson [mailto:joewhobson at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:22 PM
To: tracy.soforenko at gmail.com; 'John Halverson' <jwh100 at outlook.com>
Cc: 'Brian Miller' <brianrmiller88 at gmail.com>; michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Subject: METRO

FYI.

You probably know all of this, but thought might be helpful to some various chapter  members and NOVA people if not.

See below
Washington DC Metrorail Station Closings
DC Metrorail stations south of Reagan National Airport will be closed from Saturday, May 25, to Sunday, September 8, 2019, for station platform repair. The closure affects the Braddock Road, King Street, Eisenhower Avenue, Huntingdon, Van Dorn Street, and Franconia-Springfield stations.

More information on the station closures can be found on the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) website.

Click here to visit the WMATA website.<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001InjppyBaBDqfTFKu8M9xAHSNGfR9wDS9BDj-l4QPqNrIwRVAMwF6PZQF-if_Nondw0zlKyEWU0TfxHBEUN_cGkajARjADDq4HaebGfB_y9pMOOIfgVFTFD9tBHyesevZW6EnUCM_nLrAdI4iO9zScOhPbGV-I-k59JdYRL2oZ4HqyKkkOO7oXLpFWH4HZahPmVyb-2lj-43xs44bApUoQEwsgY77gP3yqtUKWVp922ONuxCHihjbZlOC1VgQgAHMP5eVGt7tDpX1hFYzwxA2FkkGI7cJkSMbtmQE2a4mWnSQSkWiCvyuMuXB23kxInWntfXvEuMbK8me7kaJUj0JHg==&c=C6Nm06yuFbdWA7UwaBnSaqSEeBVHCFlnpgncT7QrerubYUzz0lPh9w==&ch=0AJai4lsd3d-4xpDo4Gnm7nHuYC8T0ynGw6Aa6XLbgiJwhjQRafVEA==>

.