[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] June Book Club Meeting - June 5

nancyyeager542 at comcast.net nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
Fri May 31 22:18:32 UTC 2019

Hi all,

The June Book Club meets this Wednesday, June 5, 7:00.  The book is Lamb:
the Gospel according to Biff, Christ's childhood pal, by Christopher Moore.

We will meet at Nancy Yeager’s home, 3800 Fairfax Drive, APT. 1605.
Although the address is Fairfax Drive, the building entrance is on N. 9th
Street, between Oakland and Pollard Streets.  The sign on the entrance is
Tower Villas.

There are two doors at the entrance.  The first door opens automatically.
Once you go through that door, there is a phone to the right.  If you pick
it up, someone at the desk will buzz you in the second door.

If you want someone to come downstairs to meet you or want directions to my
unit, call me on my cell:  703-283-2524.

We will order dinner from Lost Dog Café.  The menu is attached and below.
Please call or email me with your order no later than Wednesday, 5:00 pm.
If you plan to eat, please arrive by 6:30 if possible.

I’ll email the discussion questions later this evening.

Nancy Yeager

Lost Dog Menu

Appetizers

Italian Fries

Oven-baked waffle fries with a mild seasoning.

$3.95

Dog Collars

Oven-baked beer-battered onion rings. Served with zesty horseradish sauce
and ranch dressing dip.

$4.95

Garlic Bread

$1.95

Garlic Bread with Cheese and Marinara

Served with marinara sauce for dipping.

$5.95

Guacamole and Chips

Served with tortilla chips.

$6.95

Hummus and Pita Chips

Our zesty Mediterranean hummus Served with warm pita wedges.

$6.95

Black Bean Dip

Black bean dip smothered with melted mozzarella and cheddar cheese, topped
with sliced avocado, pico de gallo, and served with tri-colored tortilla
chips and pita.

$7.95

Green Dog Dip

Spinach artichoke dip topped with pico de gallo. Served with tri-colored
tortilla chips and pita.

$7.95

Lost Dog Dip

7-layers starting with our homemade chili, cheddar cheese, guacamole,
shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, green onions and topped with black olives.
Served with tri-colored tortilla chips and pita.=

$7.95

Soups

Santa Fe Style Lost Dog Chili

Full-bodied mild chili topped with cheddar and green onions.

$4.95 +

Chicken Tortilla Soup

Lost Dog style with white bean, chicken and tomatoes in a chicken broth.
Served with a side of tortilla chips.

$4.95 +

Chicken Corn Chowder

A chowder with chunks of chicken, sweet corn and sliced green onions.

$4.95 +

Tomato Bisque

A creamy tomato basil soup topped with croutons.

$4.95 +

Lost Dog Veggie Chili

Our veggie chili made with red, white and black beans simmered with spices
to create an all-time favorite. Screen reader support enabled.

$4.95 +

Salads

Apollo Salad

Greek salad topped with grilled sliced chicken breast, cucumbers and feta
vinaigrette.

$12.95 +

Avo-Dogo Salad

Your choice of homemade salad over chopped mixed greens with tomatoes, red
onions, cucumbers and sliced avocado. Served with balsamic vinaigrette.

$11.95 +

Classy Lassie Salad

Grilled chicken breast, fresh spinach, sliced avocado, red onion, red
pepper, cucumber, tomato, and bacon. Avocado ranch dressing on the side.

$12.95 +

Doghouse Salad

Mixed greens, oven roasted tomatoes, portabello mushroom, Kalamata olives,
artichokes, cucumber, roasted red peppers and sliced fresh mozzarella.

$11.95 +

The Fat Willis Chopped Salad

Grilled chicken breast, crisp smoked bacon, fresh avocado, crumbled feta
cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers and red onions over mixed greens. Served with
peppery Parmesan dressing.

$12.95 +

Howling Hound Salad

Mixed greens with sliced grilled chicken, sweet corn, black beans and
avocado topped with housemade pico de gallo and avocado ranch dressing.

$12.95 +

Lucky Clucker Salad

Our already awesome chicken salad made more awesome with dried cranberries
and pine nuts on a bed of leafy greens with avocado, tomato and fresh red
peppers. Served with balsamic vinaigrette dressing on the side.

$13.95 +

Salmon Salad

Fresh spinach topped with grilled salmon, red onions, fresh red peppers,
Kalamata olives, and cucumbers. Served with peppery Parmesan dressing on the
side.

$14.95 +

Caesar Salad

$4.95 +

Garden Salad

$4.95 +

Greek Salad

Mixed greens with onions, green peppers, tomatoes and Kalamata olives topped
with crumbled feta cheese.

$5.95 +

Spinach Salad

$5.95 +

Gourmet Pizzas

Big Red Pie

Our marinara sauce topped with fresh mozzarella cheese on a whole wheat
crust topped with fresh basil. Vegetarian.

$11.95 +

The Bracco Pizza

Our marinara sauce with mozzarella and fontina cheeses topped with sausage,
hot cherry peppers, red onions, Parmesan and oregano. Spicy.

$11.95 +

Buffalo BBQ Chicken Pizza

Homemade spicy pizza sauce topped with grilled chicken breast and red
onions; covered with mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Finished with a zesty
barbecue drizzle and oregano. Spicy.

$11.95 +

The Catahoula Pie

Spicy tomato sauce, marinated chicken breast, spinach and sliced tomatoes
covered with mozzarella cheese and basil. Spicy.

$11.95 +

Cheese Steak Pie

Thinly sliced top round with sauteed onions and green peppers in a garlic
sauce smothered in mozzarella cheese.

$11.95 +

Donkey Dog Pizza

Whole wheat dough, black bean dip, whole beans, sweet corn, mozzarella and
cheddar cheese. Topped with shredded lettuce, pico de gallo and avocado.
Served with taco sauce on the side.

$11.95 +

Great Pyrenees Pie

A white pizza with sliced portabella mushrooms, spinach and tomatoes
smothered with fontina and mozzarella cheeses topped with fresh basil over
our house-made whole wheat pizza crust. Vegetarian.

$11.95 +

Greek Pie

Tomato sauce, spinach, onions, tomatoes and black olives topped with feta
and mozzarella cheeses and basil.

$11.95 +

The Irish Setter

A white pizza on our whole wheat dough with fresh baby spinach, fresh red
peppers, parmesan, fontina, and mozzarella cheeses, topped with fresh basil.

$11.95 +

Italian Pie

House-made tomato sauce, Genoa salami, hickory ham, pepperoni and sliced
onions topped with mozzarella cheese and a pinch of oregano.

$11.95 +

Kickin' Chicken Pizza

Zesty barbecue sauce topped with garlic chicken, banana and hot cherry
peppers. Topped with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Spicy.

$11.95 +

Kujo Pie

House-made tomato sauce with pesto, artichoke hearts, grilled chicken
breast, fresh tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and basil.

$11.95 +

Mickey's Magic Pie

A white pizza with oven roasted tomatoes, pine nuts, Kalamata olives,
spinach and fresh mozzarella, topped with fresh basil and a sprinkle of
shredded mozzarella. Vegetarian.

$11.95 +

Mixed Cheese Pie

Mozzarella, Parmesan, fontina, and cheddar cheese atop our fresh homemade
pizza sauce. A cheese lover's paradise. Vegetarian.

$11.95 +

The Mountain Cur

Homemade pizza sauce, pepperoni, pulled pork, sausage, ham, and bacon,
smothered with mozzarella cheese.

$11.95 +

Nouvelle Veggie Pie

Homemade tomato sauce, fresh mushrooms, spinach, onions and green peppers
with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses. Vegetarian.

$11.95 +

Pedigree Pie

Garlic butter, artichoke hearts, tomatoes and spinach covered with Parmesan,
fontina and mozzarella cheeses sprinkled with fresh basil. Vegetarian.

$11.95 +

Pete's Pie

A white pizza with Pete's Hot Sauce, marinated chicken and red onion topped
with mozzarella and green onion. Spicy.

$11.95 +

Pit Bull Pie

Zesty pizza sauce topped with pastrami, ham, pepperoni, salami, red onions,
jalapenos, basil and oregano. Spicy.

$12.95 +

Pizza di Mare Pie

Crabmeat, scallops, shrimp, onions, green peppers with Alfredo sauce and
covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.

$12.95 +

Polynesian Pie

Homemade tomato sauce, shrimp, hickory ham, pineapple and crisp bacon
smothered with mozzarella cheese.

$12.95 +

The Popeye Pie

A white pizza with spinach, roasted red peppers, chicken and fontina and
mozzarella cheeses with a touch of fresh basil.

$11.95 +

Ricky Ricotta Pie

Touch of garlic butter, ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, fresh tomatoes,
fresh spinach and a pinch of basil.

$11.95 +

Rin Tin Tin Pie

Our marinara sauce with sliced portobello mushrooms, spinach, red onions and
red peppers topped with fresh mozzarella cheese and basil on our house-made
whole wheat pizza crust. Vegetarian.

$12.95 +

Sardegna Pie

Marinated chicken breast chunks, garlic butter, olives, and onions covered
with Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses and a touch of rosemary.

$11.95 +

Shelter Dog Pie

Marinara sauce, pesto, marinated chicken breast, spinach, tomatoes,
portobello mushrooms and fresh mozzarella cheese.

$11.95 +

Spinach, Bacon, Feta Pie

Homemade tomato sauce, spinach and crispy bacon with feta and mozzarella
cheeses sprinkled with basil.

$11.95 +

Taco Pizza

Homemade crust, zesty sauce, cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, and pico de
gallo. Choose from chicken or ground beef.

$11.95 +

The Whippet Pie

Roasted red peppers, sliced chicken breast and mozzarella and fontina
cheeses with a touch of fresh basil.

$11.95 +

White Pizza Pie 1

Garlic butter with Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses. Vegetarian.

$10.95 +

White Pizza Pie 2

Garlic butter and Parmesan, mozzarella and fontina cheeses sprinkled with
fresh basil. Vegetarian.

$11.95 +

Yogi the Lab's Pie

House-made BBQ chicken breast sliced and topped with red and green onions
and mozzarella cheese.

$11.95 +

Create Your Own Pizza

Cheese Pizza

$9.95 +

Lost Dog Pastas

Grilled Chicken Parmesan

Sliced chicken breast with marinara over spaghetti, topped with mozzarella,
Parmesan cheese, and oregano.

$12.95

Homemade Spinach Lasagna

Our homemade spinach lasagna: Chopped spinach, marinara, mozzarella, and
ricotta cheese, baked to perfection. Vegetarian.

$12.95

Homemade Lasagna

Our homemade lasagna: Ground beef, marinara, mozzarella, and ricotta cheese,
baked to perfection.

$12.95

Fettuccine Neptune

Scallops, shrimp, and crabmeat tossed in our homemade creamy Alfredo sauce.

$13.95

Fettuccine Alfredo

Fettucine noodles tossed in our homemade creamy Alfredo sauce. Vegetarian.

$11.95 +

Chili Spaghetti

Our Lost Dog Chili over spaghetti topped with cheddar cheese, and green
onion. Try with our Veggie Chili.

$11.95

Spaghetti Marinara

Topped with Parmesan cheese and oregano. Vegetarian.

$10.95

Spaghetti with Homemade Meatballs

Covered with our homemade marinara and topped with Parmesan cheese.

$11.95

Baked Chicken Pesto

Sliced chicken breast and penne pasta tossed in our creamy pesto Alfredo
sauce topped with mozzarella and fresh basil.

$12.95

Penne Fresca

Penne pasta, portobello mushrooms, roasted tomatoes, and fresh spinach
tossed in our homemade garlic and pesto sauce topped with Parmesan cheese
and fresh basil. Vegetarian.

$12.95

Penne Rosa

Penne pasta tossed in our house recipe of marinara cream sauce, fresh
spinach, and Parmesan cheese topped with fresh basil. Vegetarian.

$10.95

Baked 3-Cheese Penne

Our homemade recipe with penne pasta, Parmesan, ricotta, and mozzarella
cheese smothered in marinara sauce. Vegetarian.

$11.95

Penne Mozzarella

Covered with marinara sauce, melted mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese topped
with fresh basil. Vegetarian.

$11.95

Lost Dog Specialty Sandwiches

1. HCBLT Sandwich

Hot hickory ham, melted provolone cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes and mayo.

$8.95 +

2. Billy's Philly Sandwich

Char-grilled chicken breast, melted cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and
garlic mayo. Served on a toasted sub roll.

$8.95 +

3. New York Giant Sandwich

Hot pastrami and melted Swiss cheese topped with creamy coleslaw and spicy
mustard.

$8.95 +

4. Bulldog Sandwich

Our classic steak and cheese with melted provolone, and sauteed onions,
lettuce, tomato, and garlic mayo on a toasted sub roll.

$8.95 +

5. Italian Club Sandwich

Pepperoni, hickory ham, smoked turkey breast, melted provolone cheese,
lettuce, tomatoes, onions and oil & vinegar and sprinkled with oregano.

$8.95 +

6. San Diego Sandwich

House-made all white meat chicken or tuna salad, fresh avocado, crispy
bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayo served cold on toasted whole wheat bread.

$8.95 +

7. Carolina Dog Sandwich

Pulled Pork in a zesty barbecue sauce topped with cole slaw and bacon on a
warm, toasted brioche roll.

$8.95 +

8. Greyhound Sandwich

Sliced avocado, fresh spinach, mushrooms, and tomato with melted provolone
on a warm pita with avocado ranch dressing.

$8.95 +

9. K-9 Sandwich

Smoked turkey breast, Brie cheese, tomatoes, lettuce and pesto mayo. Served
on a buttery croissant.

$8.95 +

10. Surf 'n Turf Sandwich

Lean roast beef, backfin crabmeat, melted Brie cheese, and Dijonnaise.

$9.50 +

11. Rottie Sandwich

Garlic chicken, bacon, melted mozzarella, fresh avocado, and garlic mayo on
a toasted sub roll.

$8.95 +

12. New York Yankee Sandwich

Genoa salami, pepperoni, pastrami, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomatoes,
onions and mayo with a touch of oil and vinegar.

$8.95 +

13. Arlington Club Sandwich

Lean roast beef, crispy bacon, melted Swiss, horseradish sauce and spicy
mustard.

$8.95 +

14. El Bandido Sandwich

Grilled chicken breast, bacon, red peppers, red onions, ranch dressing,
zesty horseradish and Swiss cheese with a pinch of crushed red peppers.
Served hot in a pita. Spicy.

$8.95 +

15. Cubano Sandwich

Hickory ham, pulled pork, sliced pickles, melted Swiss cheese, and spicy
mustard served on a toasted sub roll

$8.95

16. National Sandwich

Lean roast beef, turkey breast, crispy bacon and melted Muenster topped with
coleslaw and Thousand Island dressing on a toasted sub roll.

$8.95 +

17. Bow Wow Sandwich

Garlic-infused chicken breast chunks topped with bacon, Parmesan, melted
fontina and mozzarella with fresh baby spinach and housemade red pepper
vinaigrette. Served on a toasted sub roll.

$8.95 +

18. President Sandwich

Lean roast beef, Brie cheese, bacon, avocado and mayo.

$8.95 +

19. Sammy's Club Sandwich

Sliced chicken breast, crispy bacon, fresh avocado and melted Brie tucked
into a toasted sub roll with pesto mayo, lettuce and tomato.

$8.95 +

20. The Cowboy Sandwich

Hot roast beef, sauteed mushrooms, onions and green peppers with melted Brie
cheese and a touch of garlic.

$8.95 +

21. The Phoenix Sandwich

Tender chunks of seasoned chicken breast baked and placed in a pita with
melted mozzarella cheese, lettuce and garlic mayo.

$8.95 +

22. Sea Dog Salad Sandwich

Backfin crab meat, scallops and shrimp tossed in a cilantro mayonnaise.
Served on a butter croissant with lettuce and tomatoes.

$9.50 +

23. Eye of the Tiger Sandwich

Genoa salami, turkey breast, melted provolone cheese, lettuce, tomatoes,
onions, banana peppers, jalapenos, mayo and a touch of oil and vinegar.
Spicy.

$8.95 +

24. Cane Corso Sandwich

Our spicy tomato sauce, Genoa salami, hickory ham, pepperoni, onions, and
hot cherry peppers, covered with melted mozzarella cheese on a toasted sub
roll. Spicy.

$8.95 +

25. El Paso Pup Sandwich

Grilled sliced chicken breast, savory BBQ sauce, crispy bacon and melted
Muenster topped with avocado and jalapenos. Spicy.

$8.95 +

26. Purebred Sandwich

Grilled pita stuffed with spinach, tomatoes, artichoke hearts and melted
mozzarella and fontina cheeses with a touch of basil. Vegetarian.

$8.95 +

27. The Bureaucrat Sandwich

Smoked turkey breast, bacon and melted Muenster cheese with lettuce,
tomatoes and honey mustard.

$8.95 +

28. Biting Chihuahua Sandwich

Grilled chicken, white onions, and melted mozzarella, topped with black
beans, corn, and hot cherry peppers served on a warm pita with garlic mayo.
Spicy.

$8.95 +

29. The Raven Sandwich

Fresh spinach, avocado, cucumber, and tomato, topped with fresh mozzarella
on a toasted whole wheat sub roll with pesto mayo, a light balsamic drizzle
and fresh basil. Vegetarian.

$8.95 +

30. The Bird Sandwich

Chicken breast seasoned with garlic, tomato sauce and melted Parmesan and
mozzarella cheeses. Served on a toasted sub roll.

$8.95 +

31. The Calypso Sandwich

Fresh spinach, avocado, roasted red peppers, black beans, and corn served on
a warm pita with melted mozzarella cheese and a balsamic drizzle.
Vegetarian.

$8.95 +

32. The Falcon Sandwich

Char-grilled chicken breast with sauteed onions and green peppers tucked
inside a warm pita with melted mozzarella cheese and garlic mayo. [Please
make sure you select modifiers from the list above before writing them
below]

$8.95 +

33. Turkey Reuben Sandwich

Turkey breast, melted Swiss cheese, creamy coleslaw and Thousand Island
dressing on grilled rye bread.

$8.95 +

34. Upstream Sandwich

Grilled wild caught Atlantic salmon, red onions, tomato and romaine with
peppery Parmesan on a toasted brioche roll.

$9.50 +

35. The Coyote Sandwich

Lean roast beef, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, hot peppers, zesty
horseradish and melted cheddar cheese. Served on a toasted sub. Spicy.

$8.95 +

36. Big Dog Sandwich

Grilled chicken breast, melted mozzarella and feta cheeses, garlic mayo,
lettuce and pico de gallo stuffed in a warm pita.

$8.95 +

37. Groovy Dog Sandwich

Fresh spinach, oven roasted tomatoes, Kalamata olives, melted mozzarella,
and fontina cheese topped with fresh basil and served on a warm pita.
Vegetarian.

$8.95 +

38. Irish Gyro Sandwich

Lean roast beef, garlic mayo, lettuce, tomato, red onion topped with feta
and oregano served on a warm pita.

$8.95 +

39. Mixed Italian Sandwich

Genoa salami, hickory ham, pepperoni, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomatoes
and onions, mayo and oil and vinegar.

$8.95 +

40. Westover Club Sandwich

Hickory ham, turkey breast, crispy bacon and melted provolone cheese with
lettuce, tomato and mayo served on whole wheat bread.

$8.95 +

41. California Dreaming Sandwich

Our lean turkey breast with fresh spinach, lettuce, tomato, and avocado
served cold on a toasted whole wheat sub roll.

$8.95 +

42. Muttly Sandwich

Warm pita stuffed with grilled chicken breast, pesto, tomatoes, spinach,
melted mozzarella cheese and basil.

$8.95 +

43. Healthy Dog Sandwich

Warm pita stuffed with homemade hummus, tomatoes, onions, cucumber, avocado,
fresh spinach, and lettuce. Vegetarian.

$8.95 +

44. Cowgirl Sandwich

Char-grilled chicken breast with sauteed mushrooms, onions and green peppers
topped with melted Brie. Served on a toasted roll.

$8.95 +

45. The Fat Molly Sandwich

Roasted red peppers, spinach and grilled chicken topped with melted
mozzarella and feta cheeses with basil in a pita.

$8.95 +

46. Emory's Portobello Sandwich

Portabella mushrooms, red peppers, red onions, spinach, pesto, mozzarella
cheese and a pinch of basil. Served in a warm pita. Vegetarian.

$8.95 +

47. The Hound Dog Sandwich

Our all white meat barbecue chicken served with cole slaw and melted Swiss
on a brioche roll.

$8.95 +

48. Lola Lab Sandwich

Homemade black bean dip, melted cheddar and mozzarella cheese topped with
shredded lettuce, pico de gallo and fresh avocado served on a warm pita.
Vegetarian.

$8.95 +

49. Buffalo Beagle Sandwich

Pete's Hot Sauce, marinated chicken, lettuce, onions and melted provolone
tucked into a toasted sub roll. Spicy.

$8.95 +

50. Grown Up Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Melted cheddar and Swiss cheeses topped with tomatoes and avocado. Served on
wheatberry bread.

$8.95 +

Create Your Own Sandwich

Hot Meatball with Mozzarella Cheese Sandwich

$8.95 +

BLT with Avocado Sandwich

$8.95 +

BLT Sandwich

$7.95 +

Tuna Melt with Bacon Sandwich

$8.75 +

Pastrami Reuben Sandwich

$8.95 +

Mixed Cheese Sandwich

Provolone, cheddar and Swiss.

$8.75 +

Steak and Cheese Sandwich

$8.95 +

Grilled Chicken Sandwich

$8.95 +

Genoa Salami Sandwich

$8.75 +

Hickory Ham Sandwich

$8.95 +

Pastrami Sandwich

$8.95 +

Lean Angus Roast Beef Sandwich

$8.95 +

Turkey Breast Sandwich

$8.95 +

Grilled Salmon Sandwich

$9.50 +

Chicken Salad Sandwich

$8.95 +

Tuna Salad Sandwich

$8.75 +

Pulled Pork Sandwich

$8.95 +

Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwich

$8.95 +

Grilled Cheese Sandwich

$5.95 +

Chicken BBQ Sandwich

$8.95 +

Lost Dog Sides

Housemade Pasta Salad

$1.95

Old Fashioned Potato Salad

$1.95

Homemade Coleslaw

$1.95

Grilled Pita

$1.50

Side of Marinara

$1.95

Pup's Corner (12 and Under)

Kid's Mac n Cheese

$5.95

Kid's Cheese Pita Pizza

$5.95

Kid's Pepperoni Pita Pizza

$5.95

Kid's Spaghetti with Butter

$5.95

Kid's Spaghetti with Marinara

$5.95

Kid's Penne with Butter

$5.95

Kid's Penne with Marinara

$5.95

Kid's Grilled Cheese Sandwich

$5.95

Kid's All Beef Hot Dog

Served with chips.

$5.95

Milk Shakes and Malts

Milkshake

$6.95

Malt

$6.95

Black Dog Float

Breyer's vanilla ice cream topped with Old Dominion draft root beer.

$6.95

Creamsicle

Breyer's vanilla ice cream blended with Stewart's orange cream soda.

$6.95

Dalmatian

Breyer's vanilla ice cream mixed with our Lost Dog draft root beer and
blended into a shake.

$6.95

The Mixed Lab

Hank's black cherry soda blended with Breyer's vanilla ice cream and topped
with whipped cream.

$6.95

Desserts

Bad Dog A la Mode

Chocolate fudge lava cake topped with vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup,
and whipped cream.

$8.95

Good Dog A la Mode

Chocolate fudge lava cake topped with mint chocolate chip ice cream,
chocolate syrup, and whipped cream.

$8.95

Blonde Dog A la Mode

Our blondie brownie served warm and topped with vanilla ice cream, chocolate
syrup, caramel and whipped cream.

$7.95

Reese's Peanut Butter Pie

Just like a Reese's peanut butter cup this irresistible pie is covered in
chocolate and peanut butter. Topped with whip cream, chocolate sauce, and
caramel.

$7.95

Blondie

$2.50

Brownie

$2.50

Chocolate Chip Cookie

$2.50

Gluten-Free Brownie

$2.50

Key Lime Pie

Authentic Florida Key Lime Pie, tartly refreshing in a granola'd crust.

$7.95

Carrot Cake

Layer upon layer of our dark, moist carrot cake all studded with raisins,
walmuts, and pineapple.

$7.95

.