[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Save the Date Holiday Dinner and Get Together

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Sat Nov 23 16:34:35 UTC 2019

Hi Sarah,

Please make this look good and send out on Monday or Tuesday.  I need to confirm if there is a rice  or pasta option.

Thank you.

Colleagues and Friends,

The Potomac chapter is holding its annual holiday dinner at La  Bettola Italiano restaurant at 558 23rd Street South, Arlington Virginia 22202.

The date is Thursday December 12 beginning at 6:00 PM with a wonderful Italian dinner served at 7:00 PM.

The cost is $35 which includes tax and tip.

La Bettola is a restaurant often used by our book club.  It is great.  We have their private room located on the second floor.  We should have plenty of room for socializing.  Along with soup or  salad, a choice of four entrees, and two Italian desserts, coffee and tea as well as Pepsi soft drinks are included.  Wine  and beer are available billed individually.

Choose one, Soups and Salads: Zuppa Minestrone, Fresh vegetables with a touch of marinara

Tortellini in Brodo
Cheese tortellini in chicken and vegetable flavored soup

Caesar Salad
Crispy romaine, croutons and Parmesan cheese with Caesar dressing

Fresh Garden Salad

Main Courses: choose one.

Homemade lasagna baked in meat sauce. Served with garlic bread.

Chicken Parmigiana
Chicken breaded and baked with mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce.
Served with garlic bread.

Baked Salmon Angelica
Oven baked salmon in our rich cream sauce with mushroom. Served with garlic bread.

The above items are served with pasta or rice.

veggie pasta or rice
green pepper, mushrooms, onion, zucchini, broccoli, and homemade red sauce served with garlic bread

Italian Salad
Garden salad topped with olives, mushrooms, feta cheese, artichokes, and  grilled shrimp.  Served with creamy Italian dressing.

Desserts: choose one.
Italian Tiramisu
Fresh Cannoli

Sarah, please take RSVPs.  Give your contact information.  We should have the cutoff date  by Monday December 8.

Thank you.