[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Holiday Potomac Chapter Celebration and Dinner

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Fri Nov 29 16:48:01 UTC 2019

Happy Holidays Friends,

I Hope all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I am sure much turkey and trimmings were consumed.

Consider your feast practice for the Potomac Chapter holiday  party.  The Potomac Chapter holiday  party and dinner takes place on December 12 at the La Bettola restaurant, 558 23rd Street South in Arlington.  This is  a restaurant where the chapter book club often has dinner delivered and it is very well liked.

The cost is  $35.  We plan to arrive between 6:00 and 7:00 pm with serving beginning by 7:00 pm.  We have the entire second floor  room.  It should be quiet and private and maybe carols will breakout!  Beer  and wine are available payed for individually.

The  menu is attached and below.

Note the price includes coffee, tea, and Pepsi products.
Please RSVP to, Sarah Blumberg, your friendly Social Guru by no later than December 8, 2019 via the following two modalities:

phone: 202-427-4814
Email: sarahblumb at gmail.com<mailto:sarahblumb at gmail.com>

John

Holiday Party Menu:
Choose one from each category: Soup or salad, entrée and dessert.

Soup or Salad: Choose one
Zuppa Minestrone
Fresh vegetables with a touch of marinara
Tortellini in Bordo: Cheese tortellini in chicken and vegetable flavored soup
Caesar Salad: crispy romaine, croutons and parmesan cheese with Caesar dressing
Fresh Garden Salad

Main Course: Choose one
Homemade lasagna:  baked in meat sauce, served with garlic bread
Chicken Parmigiana: Chicken breaded and baked with mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce, served with garlic bread
Baked Salmon Angelica: Oven baked salmon in our rich cream sauce with mushrooms, served with garlic bread
                These items are served with pasta or rice

Veggie pasta or rice: Green pepper, mushrooms, onion, zucchini, broccoli, and homemade red sauce served with garlic bread
Italian Salad: Garden salad topped with olives, mushrooms, feta cheese, artichokes and grilled shrimp. Served with creamy Italian dressing.

Desserts: Choose one
Italian Tiramisu
Fresh Cannoli