[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] April 2020 Potomac Chapter Meeting Reminder

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Tue Apr 14 19:42:23 UTC 2020

Hello Colleagues and Friends,

Here is a reminder of tomorrow's chapter meeting.

See below.

The April 2020 Potomac Chapter meeting will take place on Wednesday April 15 at 7:00 PM.

We have changed the date because  of Passover and Maundy Thursday occurring on April 9.

Our meeting will be on Zoom.  The information is below.

Among other activities, we will hold our annual elections as well as we need to discuss our annual contributions to the convention funds and generally share our experiences in these unusual times.

I am looking forward to the day, hopefully soon, when we can  again meet in person.

Stay well.

John Halverson

Tracy Soforenko is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345

One tap mobile