[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] 2020-2021 Book Club

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Tue Aug 11 14:44:41 UTC 2020

Hello Friends,

Once again it is time to consider books for reading and discussion in our Potomac Chapter Book Club.

I have already found several good candidates.

I suggest we mee by Zoom for a hour at 4:00 pm on Sunday August 23, subject to Zoom conformation.  As soon as I have conformation  I will confirm the  time.

Finally, When you identify a potential book, please check for questions.  I hope  we  are able to  read  books with  questions this  year.

Google this phrase.  "book club questions for and give the title."

I am looking forward to joining you on August 23.