[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Sean's Making a List, and I'm Checking It More Than Twice

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Wed Dec 2 12:25:06 UTC 2020

Hey there! You! Have you signed up and forked over $10 for some comedy for our chapter fundraiser Friday night, Dec. 11? A little laughter never hurt anyone . . . unless, of course, it was at your expense courtesy of that still-remembered  obnoxious kid in the cafeteria. Forget him; stop giving him power.  Same for the Queen Bee mean girl.
But I digress.
If you haven’t done so already, contact Sean or go to the Square link recently provided both on this list and in the NFBV announce list yesterday, and show support for your chapter, for your NFBV Federation family, and for your sense of humor, which has surely been tested of late.
Moody McCarthy’s not coming to town, but he is coming to Zoom, so if you want the link . . . you know what you have to do.
You could also gift participation to others; just make sure that person will have access via a phone number and/or name provided to Sean.
In order to avoid Zoomfusion, please take care of all details by no later than noon December 11. Arielle, who is graciously providing the link, will thank you for it.
At our chapter meeting next week, I am hoping to hear that we are all signed up.
Christine