[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Update of Official Contact List PCNFB Dated July 16 2019 (003).docx

nancyyeager542 at comcast.net nancyyeager542 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 11 19:43:37 UTC 2020

                Hi everyone,

During last evening's chapter meeting we discussed our project to update the
Chapter membership list.  It was last updated in 2019.

Our revised list will be only as accurate as the information contained in
it.

So, here is where ALL of you come in.  Christine emailed the current list to
all of us earlier this week.  Just in case you can't find it, it's also
attached to this email.

As you review your information, please check all of your data including the
spelling of your name.  If corrections are needed, please provide to us.

Emails for members of the Membership Committee appear below.

Email:  nancyyeager542 at comcast.net <mailto:nancyyeager542 at comcast.net> ;
Email:  <mailto:sjh300 at outlook.com> sjh300 at outlook.com; Email:
<mailto:krjernberg at hotmail.com> krjernberg at hotmail.com

Thanks for your assistance.    when you review the list, you don't find your
name, please send it to Nancy, Sandy and ca

So, we need everyone's help.