[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Crowd Compass Call

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Fri Jul 10 01:23:02 UTC 2020

I am planning to host a discussion on using the Crowd Compass iPhone app and the web site Sunday afternoon for any who discover they require assistance with it. Please download the app to your phone or explore the web site prior to letting me know whether you would like to attend. Send me your interest in attending and let me know briefly what issues you had or are having. I would like to focus the discussion on known issues, not on introducing the app or exploring it.
If you are using the web site successfully on a Windows computer, please reach out; I would appreciate a Windows user on the call to assist, since I am using a MacBook.
The website link is:
https://event.crowdcompass.com/nfb20
Enter NFB2020 when prompted for a password.
Each time you log in on the web, you will receive a verification code via email.
Good luck. Happy compassing. I would say happy crowding, but these days, that’s  blasphemy.