[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] April Book Club Change of Meeting Bridge

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Tue Mar 31 15:41:23 UTC 2020

Hello Colleagues,

I hope everyone is doing well and staying at home.

To that end we are holding our April book club meeting virtually.

Last week I gave you a Free Conference Call bridge number, but because  of a massive increase  in demand the quality of Free Conference Calls has greatly deteriorated.

We are changing our bridge.  Arielle has graciously offered her Zoom conferencing number for our use.  Thank you Arielle.  The information is below.

Arielle Silverman is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Potomac Chapter Book Club Discussion

Time: Apr 1, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Dial: 646-558-8656

Passcode: 6025022255#

or visit this link:

Join Zoom Meeting