[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Potomac Creations

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Fri Sep 11 00:51:01 UTC 2020

So, for those of you who attended the meeting, I asked attendees to offer a name or word beginning with D, G, or J. I wrote down their offerings, and put together this little story.

The goddess, the diva, and the good dog were concerned about the gravity of the situation. Their tenuous grip on power required great care.
They could not count on the people’s gratitude indefinitely. Soon, all would forget about the jackalope invasion and things might once again become dangerous.

Through the gate,  They had overheard David, Joseph, Jacki, Diana,  and Joanne joshing at dinner at the Jollopy, as they gnawed on delightful appetizers and toasted each other with great golden goblets.

******
OK, send me your alternative icebreaker ideas. Let me know what you thought of this. Be honest.
Corny? Absurd? Fun? Mildly amusing? Did it manifest in nightmares, fears, or dread? Did it worsen your non24? Let me know.