[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] RSVP, Wish Sarah Well

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Sun Dec 5 22:39:11 UTC 2021

Potomac Chapter December 9, 2021 Chapter Meeting Agenda:
RSVp by tomorrow, go to Tracy’s home, pay thirty bucks, and eat, drink, and enjoy.
OK, OK, I’ll give a few more details, if you insist.
RSVP to Nancy Yeager by tomorrow if you intend to come to our Potomac Chapter Meeting Holiday Party, (see full details below), Thursday, December 9, from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM. No, we will not be meeting at St. George’s. Yes, we are starting half an hour early. Yes, you need to RSVP by tomorrow.  Yes, it costs thirty dollars. No, you do not have to sing for your dinner, but maybe Tracy will serenade us. I heard a rumor. It probably isn’t true, and my understanding is that is a good thing.

I also heard a rumor that Panko does a mean Jingle Bells. Don’t know who Panko is? Your loss. Come and find out.
Please wish Sarah Blumberg well; she will be undergoing knee surgery this week.

Full Holiday Party Details:

We’d love for you to join us at a fun holiday gathering for the Potomac Chapter.
 We have shifted to middle eastern food due to an ownership change at the Peruvian restaurant .
When: December 9, 2021, 6:30 to 9:00 PM
Where: the Soforenko Home: 1511 N. Jackson Street, Arlington, VA 22201
 (approximately two blocks from the Clarendon Metro on the Orange and Silver lines)
RSVP: 12/06/2021
Cost:     $30/person
Dinner will include:
Mixed Grill Kabobs (choice of chicken, beef and lamb)
Rice, various vegetables sides, delicious pita bread
Dessert
Soda and hot apple cider.

Wine will also be served complements of Tracy and Sharon.
Please RSVP no later than Monday, December 6 to Nancy Yeager.
nancyyeager542 at comcast.net <mailto:nancyyeager542 at comcast.net>

Payments of $30 per person should be made at the event via cash, check made out to Potomac Chapter NFB, or credit Card.
Remember, per chapter policy, if you RSVP but don’t show up, you are still expected to pay for your participation at the event, as provisions for your consumption will be made ahead of time.  **Please Note: Because this gathering will involve eating and drinking for most of the event, it is mask-optional.  Given this, we respectfully request  that if you are not vaccinated, you sit this one out.** We are so excited about this gathering, and look forward to seeing you.

If you wish to make a reservation or change one you have already submitted, please send an email to:  Nancyyeager542 at comcast.net <mailto:Nancyyeager542 at comcast.net>, no later than December 6.  If you have questions, please call me at:  (703)283-2524 .

Please come celebrate the holidays with us.