[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] **Important! Urgent! Pressing! Priority!

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Thu Dec 30 20:23:16 UTC 2021

No, I am not talking about the countdown, singing Auld Lang Syne, or ensuring an ample supply of masks and New Year’s libations. I’m talking about letting John know immediately if you intend to be at Richmond Seminar . . . and if you do plan to be there, you must, must, must get in your reservations to the hotel by January 3rd. The relevant information has been sent several times in the past couple of weeks, so please scurry to find it posthaste.

ChristineBe well, stay safe, and celebrate responsibly, or at least legally.