[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Valentine's Day Movie Gathering (Crazy Rich Asians)

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Sat Feb 13 17:40:31 UTC 2021

Hello all:
Please feel free to share the following; just make sure that all are aware that we are sharing the audio-described movie in mp3 format, so there will be no visuals whatsoever.
If you have a sighted friend, family member, or partner who must have the visuals, the movie is available on Amazon Price for $3.99 to rent or $9.99 to buy. It might be available elsewhere, but I have not researched it.
Join us tomorrow for the movie, which will start shortly after 1:00 PM, and has a run time of two hours.
We will use the usual Zoom link:

https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09 <https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09>
One tap mobile
tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#  <tel:%20+13017158592,,8297256345>
Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592
Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

Please remember that once we get the movie started, you should stay muted for the listening ease of all.
Get your popcorn and other goodies ready before we start.
See you tomorrow just before 1:00 PM.
Christine