[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Banquet Dinner Gathering at the Grassmans

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Wed Jun 16 21:57:31 UTC 2021

If you are fully vaccinated, not allergic to cats, and interested in joining some of your Federation peeps for the banquet, drop me a line and let me know. Gary and I plan to have a gathering (capped at 12) at our abode starting at 6:00 PM, lasting through 10:00 PM or thereabouts. We’ll agree to keep you around if you behave and if we aren’t too tired. You know, we’re not as young as we used to be.
The plan is: Once our guest list is full, we will reach out and gather some input about food likes and dislikes, dietary restrictions, allergies, etc. We will choose an establishment.  The menu will be made available to all, and I will place the order in enough time for us to receive our food and be settled for the beginning of the banquet. (Your selections can be paid for with Apple Pay, Venmo, or by handing me or Gary cash at some point during our gathering.)
Logistics like information on getting here and such will be shared when the guest list has solidified.
Please RSVP by July 1 so that we can figure out the eating establishment.  If for any reason you discover that you will not be able to make it, or you decide that you don’t really want to be around us after all, just let us know so that we can extend the invitation to anyone who missed out because you thought you actually wanted to hang with us before coming to your senses.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Christine and Gary