[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Women's History and/or Drama At the Movies

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Wed Mar 3 20:37:11 UTC 2021

Hello all:
It is my intention to share, via Zoom, mp3 files of audio-described movies and/or documentaries about strong women, both real and fictional.
I have a tentative lineup, and am planning to stream at 1:00 PM each Saturday in March, unless life intervenes.

The below is not written in stone, so if you have other suggestions, feel free to share, but ensure that we can get ahold of the audio-described version.
While I am sending this out to my fine Potomac peeps, and will ask Jacki to distribute to the affiliate list, you should feel free to spread the word.
(I will send out the Zoom links to this list Saturday mornings prior to the sharing of content, between 10:00 AM and noon Eastern, so you may have to forward to interested parties.))

Saturday, March 6, 1:00 PM:
Fried Green Tomatoes
Saturday, March 13, 1:00 PM:
Hidden Figures
Saturday: March 20, 1:00 P.M.:

Silkwood
March 28 If anyone knows where I can get an audio-described version of Mona Lisa’s Smile, it is quite good.
Other possibilities are:

Feminism: What Were They Thinking?
or
The Help