[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Agenda, Various and Sundries

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Tue Nov 9 16:24:51 UTC 2021

The agenda will be posted before noon tomorrow, November 10. Please provide suggestions for topics before 8:00 PM this evening, or let me know ASAP if you desire to speak on a particular issue, have an update, etc. Please review Tracy’s email from this past weekend prior to the meeting; Tracy will not be present, so if you have any questions, please direct them to him via email; do not wait for the meeting.

I will set aside time to discuss any particular activities we might want to have at the holiday party: White Elephant, etc.
We will be discussing potential chapter activities, motivating committees, and chapter accountability. Please bring your ideas. Please bring yourselves, whether in person or virtually.
Christine