[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Agenda: Important Items for Discussion; Please Attend

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Wed Nov 10 15:58:44 UTC 2021

Potomac Chapter Meeting Agenda: November 11, 2021
Although we will be meeting at St. George’s Episcopal Church, at 915 N. Oakland Street in Arlington, Rm. 114, we will also be available virtually for those who wish to participate from afar (and not so very far):

Zoom Link https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09 <https://zoom.us/j/8297256345?pwd=SFAyamlQNU44ZTJ6dUZNMTV4RmhCQT09>
One tap mobile
tel: +13017158592,,8297256345#
Telephone Dial: 1 (301) 715-8592
Meeting ID: 829 725 6345#

If needed the password is 20201940

7:00: Howdy There: Attendance Shall Be Taken
Attendees, please give three words, and only three, which describe our state convention, or your experience at it. No explanations. Just three words.
7:05: Minutes: Any adjustments, amendments, questions, concerns?
Treasurer’s Report: Adjustments, amendments, Questions, or Concerns?
7:15: State Convention: Thoughts and experiences, suggestions/concerns for next year: Here’s where you can expand on your three-word response. We will be the host chapter for our in-person convention next year, and we are going to get it together and make it phenomenal. How can we as a chapter work to do that?
7:45: Potential Chapter Activities
7:55: Discussion of comments I have received privately (you will not be outed!)
8:00: Break
8:05: Potomac Chapter Holiday Party
8:10: Presidential Release
8:35: Discussion of Issues in Presidential Release: AbilityOne, Code Feedback, etc.
8:50: Pledge and Adjourn

**Please remember that unless we are told otherwise, masks are required at St. George’s. Until this restriction is lifted, we will not have snacks, unless someone wishes to distribute goodies outside before or after the meeting. I am still open to suggestions for pre-meeting gatherings at an establishment near the church.