[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] 2021 2022 Book Club

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Wed Sep 1 16:14:42 UTC 2021

Hello, Friends and Colleagues,

Once again it is time to prepare for this year's Potomac Chapter book club.

I would like to meet Sunday,4:00  pm September 12, to discuss possible books.

When you are looking for books, it is useful if you are able to determine if questions exist.  If you are unable to check, give me your title and I will search for questions.  As I get proposed titles I will send them out.

If you have questions do not hesitate to contact me.

John Halverson