[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Heads up: Meeting this Thursday, not next Thursday

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Mon Apr 4 18:40:16 UTC 2022

Yes, please mark your calendars now. I will be sending out an agenda tomorrow before 5 PM. It will include a Zoom link that is *not* the usual Zoom link. So, to repeat: this Thursday, April 7, will be this month’s chapter meeting, and the Zoom link will be different. This will be a hybrid meeting, so those who wish should come to St. George’s and those who prefer to Zoom in should take note of the different link and meet up that way.
We have some important things to do and discuss, such as conducting elections, attendance at the upcoming board meeting, committee appointments, etc.
Remember that if you did not pay your dues by March 31, you are not eligible to vote in the election.  However, if you joined or renewed your membership, you will be eligible to be appointed to or join committees, vote on projects and initiatives going forward, etc.
If anyone needs time on the agenda, let me know before 10:00 AM tomorrow.
Christine