[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] April Potomac Chapter Meeting Agenda: *This Thursday, April 7 at 7: St. George's and Zoom; different Zoom link

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Tue Apr 5 17:46:43 UTC 2022

Potomac Chapter Meeting Agenda: April 7, 2022:
** We are moving our meeting from its usual second Thursday of the month to the first Thursday for this month only, due to religious observance activities at St. George’s. This will be a hybrid meeting, both in person at St. George’s Episcopal Church, 915 N. Oakland Street, Arlington, Room 114, and via Zoom. Please note that this is not the usual affiliate Zoom link. Arielle has graciously offered her Zoom link for this meeting. Please make sure you take note of this.**

Zoom link for April 7 at 7:00:

https://zoom.us/j/6025022255 <https://zoom.us/j/6025022255>

OneTap Mobile
646-558-8656,,6025022255#

Dial:
646-558-8656
Passcode: 6025022255#

7:00 PM: Who’s With Us? (I am hoping that new members will join us so that we can give them a rousing Potomac Chapter welcome.
Tonight’s question: Will you be able to go to the National Convention?  The only acceptable responses are: Yes/hell yeah/pretty likely,  No/not able, or  Maybe/perhaps/not sure:  No explanations, excuses, rants, weeping, calls for a fairy godmother . . . just a simple one or two-word response. We’ve got lots to cover this evening.)
7:05 PM: Minutes: Questions, Concerns, Amendments?
Treasurer’s Report: Questions, Concerns, Amendments?
Pampered Chef Fundraiser:  Exciting Update from Rachel Schreiman
 Chapter Elections:
Sean McMahon will read the list of members who paid dues by March 31, which was the deadline to join or renew membership for purposes of voting in this election.
The election for President will then be conducted by First President Deepa Goraya, after which the elected President will proceed with the remaining positions.
7:30: Committee Appointments
7:35 PM:  Discussion of Accessibility Projects
7:55 PM, Board Meeting May 7: Transportation and Contributions to National Funds: White Cane, Shares Unlimited in the NFB (SUN) Fund, TenBroek Fund, Jernigan Fund, NFB Camp
8:05: Break

8:10 Update on WMATA: A Work in Progress, Information on Bridget Doherty Speaking with Fairfax Chapter on April 21
8:25 PM: Presidential Release: If available, we will play the release; if not, highlights will be provided.
8:45: Pledge and Adjourn