[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Reminders: Winter Celebration Dinner Party at Federico's

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Wed Dec 7 15:59:22 UTC 2022

I am looking forward to seeing you all this evening. Just a few reminders:
Address: 519 23rd Street South in Arlington.
Phone number, should you need it: (703) 486-0519
Bring your cash if you have not forked over the food money via mail or Zelle.
Also, should you desire adult beverages, to purchase a raffle ticket, or to donate toward the St. George’s food pantry, don’t forget to be cashed up. Of course, you may also donate to the food pantry via Zelle by putting a memo with your payment indicating its purpose, and sending an email to Arielle.
Please note that for the 50/50 raffle and raffle gift, there will be one card per participant, because I had to Braille up raffle cards on 3 by 5 cards and ran out of them.

You may contribute whatever you wish toward the raffle and the gift for your two opportunities to win either cash or the gift.

The festivities begin at 6:00 PM, and your choices for entree are:
chicken Angelica
 chicken marsala
eggplant parmesan
fettuccine Alfredo
meat lasagna
spaghetti with meatballs
Your dessert is a choice between a mini tiramisu or a mini cannoli
You receive salad and bread, soft drinks and coffee with your meal.
If anyone has any questions or runs into any issues, contact me:
cfgrassman at icloud.com <mailto:cfgrassman at icloud.com>
Or (917) 657-6879

I am in training all day, but I will get back to you if you text, email, or leave a voice message.
Christine