[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Extremely sad news: Scott LaBarre

Sarah Blumberg sarahblumb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 18:25:43 UTC 2022

It is on Jessica Beecham’s FB page.

Sarah
________________________________
From: NFBV-Potomac-Announce <nfbv-potomac-announce-bounces at nfbnet.org> on behalf of Christine Grassman via NFBV-Potomac-Announce <nfbv-potomac-announce at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2022 10:23:37 AM
To: nfbv-potomac-announce at nfbnet.org <nfbv-potomac-announce at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Extremely sad news: Scott LaBarre

It is an extremely sad morning for the Federation. Our dynamic leader, Scott LaBarre, passed away from blood cancer a and other medical complications, last evening, surrounded by his family. I will pass along memorial service information as soon as it is available. Please keep Scott's family and the Colorado affiliate in mind. This is a significant loss for our Federation family. There is a wonderful tribute to Scott, which was done about a year ago by the Colorado affiliate. It is on Dropbox. I will see if I can share it here.
Christine
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBV-Potomac-Announce:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbv-potomac-announce_nfbnet.org/sarahblumb%40gmail.com