[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Celebration of Life for Scott LaBarre

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Mon Dec 19 02:57:40 UTC 2022

	Celebration of Life for Scott C. LaBarre, 01/21/2023, 6:30 Eastern Time
Please see below information excerpted from a National Office mailing. The information regarding the Celebration of Life in Denver currently offers in person details only. Please RSVP as soon as possible if you are going to attend. Virtual details are forthcoming.
If you need assistance with the RSVP form, please reach out. Note that I will not be available to assist between Friday morning, December 23, and Tuesday morning, December 27.
Please also see below information about sending condolences to the LaBarre family and donations to the NFB and/or to a fund established in Scott’s memory.
For those celebrating, happy Chanukkah, a smashing solstice, a Merry Christmas, happy Kwanzaa, and a fine and happy Festivas for the rest of us.
Season’s greetings, reason’s greetings, be safe, and much love, good health, and laughter as we step up to the New Year.
Christine

A Celebration of Life to honor Scott will be held January 21, 2023, in Denver, Colorado at