[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Hey, Hey, Have You Got Dues to Pay?

Christine Grassman cfgrassman at icloud.com
Sun Feb 20 21:40:30 UTC 2022

** Please remember that if you wish to vote in the upcoming April chapter elections, your annual dues must be received by the March chapter meeting (March 10).
 Below you will find our Treasurer, Sean McMahon’s contact information, and his explicit instructions about how to pay dues, donate, or otherwise fork over money to the chapter.
Please alert Sean when you have sent a payment so that he can let you know if he does not receive it in a reasonable amount of time. (Dues are $5.)

sean.mcmahon.dc at gmail.com

Sean McMahon
 address:
1115 Cameron St.
 unit 214
Alexandria Va. 22314.

Phone: (520) 247-2197
PayPal:
When do I use PayPal?
Use PayPal to pay the chapter when you, are paying for chapter dues, auction items and fundraisers etc. Only use PayPal when you have
PayPal linked to your bank account and please use the "paying friends and
family option" when paying for chapter items and donations.
How to pay the chapter with PayPal:
There are 2 ways to pay the chapter using PayPal.  You can use our web link:
paypal.me/pcnfb <http://paypal.me/pcnfb>
 or search for the Chapter's PayPal with the email
potomacnfb at gmail.com <mailto:potomacnfb at gmail.com>
When to use Square?
Use square when you are paying for fundraisers, dues, auction items etc.,
on-line or in person when you:
are using a credit card to pay for items.
Online Square link for dues:
https://checkout.square.site/buy/OYHQZGGUC3EFF6CXZDERWUFB

 In person, use square with your chip-enabled card,
apple pay and probably any other mobile payment system you use on your
phone.  In person at events, I do not require signatures and for your
security, I will not manually input your credit card number.  If your card
is not recognized by my reader, I will ask you to use a different payment
method.  To speed up transactions, my reader is setup to send you email or
text receipts only if you have previously used square somewhere else with
that card and put in your email or mobile.  I will not take down that
information as part of a transaction.  If you need to pay for something, we
are not physically together and you can't figure out on-line payment, call
me and I can take a square payment over the phone with your credit card. I still accept payments via cash in person or check in the mail.