[NFBV-Potomac-Announce] FW: PCNFB elections

John Halverson jwh100 at outlook.com
Sat Feb 26 15:06:39 UTC 2022

From: Sandy Halverson <sjh300 at outlook.com>
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2022 7:08 PM
To: jwh100 at outlook.com
Subject: PCNFB elections

Good evening. I am re-sending this announcement because I had an incorrect email address for Patty Droppers and wanted to keep all addresses together.

Chapter elections are coming soon!   Patty Droppers, Karin Jernberg and I have been asked by President Grassman to identify a slate of officers and board members to serve for a one-year term.  If you are interested in serving as our chapter president, first or second vice-president, recording or corresponding secretary, treasurer, or one of our three board positions, please contact Patty, Karin or me.  Your $5 chapter dues must be paid prior to our April meeting when elections will take place.  If you have contacted one of us already, you don't need to again; otherwise, we'd like to know your thoughts by Thursday, March 3 so we have time to meet, deliberate, and report our recommendations prior to our March meeting.  The below email addresses are correct.

Patty can be reached at:

pdroppers at ljpete.com<mailto:pdroppers at ljpete.com>

Karin can be reached at:

krjernberg at hotmail.com<mailto:krjernberg at hotmail.com>